More equipment for the biomass plant is being shipped from India. From the project manager:
“95% of equipment in India is packaged and ready to ship. We are finishing up gasifier packaging at the moment. There are some details that need to be worked out but hope to be resolved tomorrow or first thing Monday. Once that is done, we can project schedules of shipments leaving India.”
To see the minutes from the meeting, please click this link.
To see the financial statements for the CDC for the end of February 2017, click this link.
To see the minutes from the February 27, 2017 CDC board meeting, click this link.
North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – February 27, 2017
5:30 p.m. at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of January 23, 2017 Regular Board Meeting
- Financial Report
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Discussion and Action Items
- Results of email vote for heating repair
- Old Business
- Facilities maintenance
- Old fire truck
iii. DTSC (toxic substances)—update
- EDA Grant closeout—update
- Community meeting—“Survey Monkey” groupings
- Washout at the well
vii. Biomass plant—update
viii. Self Help Enterprises—update
- Confluence Energy—update
- NF Rancheria proposal for purchase of land
- Water/flooding problem in front of CDC building
xii. HVAC repairs and cleaning—update
xiii. BRLF-designation of funds to savings
- New Business
- North Fork Power Company finances
- Annual meeting program/plans
- Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on March 27 following the annual meeting at the North Fork Rancheria Community Center.
You can see the January 2017 financial statements at this link.
The meeting minutes can be found at this link.
Here are the year-end financial statements for the CDC. There will likely be adjustments before tax time. Click this link to see the reports.