North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – July 25, 2022
5:30 p.m. via Zoom
Please note: This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Use the Zoom link or dial in by phone.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Maryanne Welton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CDC Board Meeting July 2022
Time: Jul 25, 2022 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 813 5061 7396
One tap mobile
+17207072699,,81350617396#,,,,*777524# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 813 5061 7396
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kcsfQx6qtg
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3-minute presentation to ensure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of June 27, 2022, Regular Board Meeting
- Financial Report for June 2022
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Discussion and Action Items
a, Old Business
i. Biomass plant—update
iii. Outlot B sale
iv. Lot 4 update – lot line adjustment after closing escrow, drainage to be completed by Kaelen Carmen
v. Planning for the future – CDC office building. Discuss possible sale and value of building.
vi. Site infrastructure update – what remains to be completed, Dan asked John Reed for update on roads, sewer, water, electricity
vii. Rodent infestation in CDC building
viii. Fire safety at CDC building – proposal from Sierra Pest Control for weed removal and brush trimming
ix. Office rental status and next steps
x. Lot 11 transfer to Boosters
b. New Business
i. Welcome Jean Russell, Friends of the Library representative
ii. Fred Faysal update on water facility with Madera County
iii. POA status
iv. Walking Shield – http://walkingshield.org/ – Christina McDonald. July 27 meeting at 2 pm
v. Board member attendance at meetings
vi. Board member votes by email
vii. Social media manager
viii. Corresponding secretary needed
ix. Volunteer coordinator
- Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on August 22, 2022.