Agenda CDC Board Meeting 1/23/23 at 5:30
North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – January 23, 2023
5:30 p.m. via Zoom
Please note: This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Maryanne Welton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 837 4376 3380
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,83743763380#,,,,*390542# US (Houston)
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kcFdVSDLbX
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3-minute presentation to ensure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of November 22, 2022
- Financial Reports for 2022
- Corresponding Secretary – none/Membership Report – Donna Henderson
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- Biomass plant—update
- Lot sales update
- Potential CDC office building sale.
- Site infrastructure update – John will prepare list of remaining items to be completed and potential costs.
- Rodent infestation in CDC building – rats and mice in kitchen, remove washer/dryer for access
- Office rental status: Offices 4 ($140/mo.) and 5 ($248/mo.) ready to rent. Facebook status and other advertising. North Fork Boosters/Chamber. Next steps.
- Formation of Property Owner’s Association
- Sewer system operator
- Set date, intent and agenda for “What’s Next” meeting. Review previous community suggestions.
- Annual meeting date/time/logistics
Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting is scheduled for February 27th at 5:30.