North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Regular Board Meeting – March 16, 2020
following the Annual Meeting at the North Fork Rancheria Community Center
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Election of Board Officers
- Approval of Minutes of February 24, 2020 Regular Board Meeting
- Financial Report
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Discussion and Action Items
A. Old Business a.
d. e. f. g. h. i.
B. New a.
Millstone Owner’s Association—POA fees/meeting Facilities maintenance
Office building including pest control Koso Nobe improvement—update Other
List of offices & schematic diagram—update Sewer plant—update/bids
Plan development for community 3 acres Land sales
Financial plan to complete infrastructure for site/prioirity to sewer plant and extension of Koso No’be
Trail maps—sign on door with website; trail maps on counter;
touch screen with map of trail
10. Organizational Reports 11. Adjournment
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on April 27, 2020 at 5:30 pm at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site.