North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – January 27, 2020
5:30 p.m. at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site
1. Call to Order
2. Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
5. Approval of Minutes of November 25, 2019 Regular Board Meeting (no meeting in December)
6. Financial Report
7. Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
8. Discussion and Action Items
A. Old Business
a. Biomass plant—update
b.Millstone Owner’s Association—P.O.A. fees
c. Facilities maintenance
Office building including pest control
Coso Nobe improvement—update
CDC building and flooring
d.List of offices & schematic diagram
e.Building occupant information system
f. Water system acceptance and MD8A consolidation—update
g. Sewer plant—need to create a clear agreed upon path forward
h. Curtain burner—update
i. History Park
1. Reauthorization of the installation of the sign near large saws
2. Request: CDC reconfirm through a motion that Lot 11 is set aside for
community use including a history part
j. Plan development for community 3 acres
B. New Business
a. Annual meeting: March 16, 2020?
9. Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on February 24, 2020 at 5:30 pm at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site.