1. Call to Order
North Fork Community Development CouncilAgenda of Board Meeting – March 25, 2019 Approximately 7:00 pm following the Annual Meeting
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Election of board officers
- Approval of Minutes of February 25, 2019 Regular Board Meeting
- Financial Report
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- Biomass plant—update
- Property owner’s/leasee’s fees, billing and meeting
- Facilities maintenance
Office building: bathroom floor and storeroom floor Pitcher Creek diversion
Trees on the trail
- Water system acceptance and MD8A consolidation—update
- Sewer plant—update
- CDC Operating Budget for 2019
- Millsite Owner’s Association
- Prop. 68 Park Fund committee—update; next meeting?
- New Business
- Old Business
i. Door to office
10. Organizational Reports (if time) 11. Adjournment
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on April 22, 2019 at 5:30 pm at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site.