North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – March 26, 2018
North Fork Rancheria Community Building following the Annual Meeting
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of February 26, 2018 Regular Board Meeting
- Financial Report
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- Facilities maintenance
- Biomass Plant—update
- Tribal land sale—update
- Other land sales—update
- Electrical work in office building—timer on outside lights
- New Business
- Engineering Proposal for Sewer System
- Millsite Trail Proposal—Jeremiah Stott
9. Organizational Reports (if time) 10. Adjournment
- Old Business
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on April 23, 2018 at 5:30 pm at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site.