North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – November 27, 2017
5:30 p.m. at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site
1. Call to Order
2. Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
5. Approval of Minutes of October 23, 2017 Regular Board Meeting
6. Financial Report
7. Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
8. Discussion and Action Items
a. Old Business
i. Facilities maintenance
ii. Road and Infrastructure Development—update
iii. Log Deck—update
iv. Water System Upgrade and Certification
vi. Biomass Plant—update
vii. Tribal land sale
viii. “Survey Monkey” —results
ix. Electrical work in office building—update
b. New Business
i. Possible new lease
9. Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on December 18 (?) at 5:30 pm at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site.