North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – September 26, 2016
5:00 p.m. at the Rancheria Community Center
1. Call to Order
2. Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
5. Approval of Minutes of August 22, 2016 Regular Board Meeting
6. Financial Report
7. Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
8. Discussion and Action Items
a. Old Business
i. Facilities maintenance
ii. Old fire truck
iii. Toxic substances—final closure; approval of contract
iv. Open board seat for organization/member at large
v. Possible purchase—update
vi. BRLF-designation of funds to savings
vii. Committee Reports:
1.Real Estate (potential rental of lube shop, possible purchase)
b. New Business
i. New EDA grant application
10. Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on October 24, 2016 at 5:30 pm at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site.