North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda for the September 26, 2016 Community Meeting 6:00 pm at the Rancheria Community Building
The North Fork Community Development Council (CDC) has reached a major milestone. The old mill site subdivision has been completed and approved by the County. The CDC is now entering a phase of development. Parcels are now available for sale to businesses and some parcels for residential development. The road to get to this point was very long (15+ years) and involved a lot of planning, grants, volunteerism and hard work.
The CDC Board of Directors would like your input on what the council should focus on for the next 5-10 years. Some areas of consideration follow:
- What can the CDC do to improve life in North Fork?
- How can we improve downtown?
- How can we support the town’s nonprofit organizations?
- What is needed to support North Fork’s youth?
- Snacks and mingling
- Small group brainstorming
- Large group review / Prioritization