North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – October 24, 2022
5:30 p.m. via Zoom
Please note: This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Use the Zoom link or dial in by phone.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Maryanne Welton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CDC Board Zoom Meeting
Time: Oct 24, 2022 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 833 8848 6154
One tap mobile
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3-minute presentation to ensure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of August 22, 2022
- 6. Financial Report for August and September 2022
- Corresponding Secretary – none/Membership Report – Donna Henderson
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- Biomass plant—update
- Lot sales – update from John
- Potential CDC office building sale. John received rental rates from Donna.
- Site infrastructure update – John will prepare list of remaining items to be completed and potential costs.
- Rodent infestation in CDC building
- Office rental status and next steps. YSRANDD vacated offices. Central Sierra rented office 8. Update from Angeline and Jen on Facebook post.
- Walking Shield Meeting
- POA Status
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on November 28, 2022, at 5:30.