North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – June 27, 2022
5:30 p.m. via Zoom
Please note: This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Use the Zoom link or dial in by phone.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Kirk Welton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CDC Board Meeting 6/27/22
Time: Jun 27, 2022 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 851 8502 7943
One tap mobile
+17207072699,,85185027943#,,,,*449763# US (Denver)
+12532158782,,85185027943#,,,,*449763# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 851 8502 7943
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kd9XDNfEEa
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3-minute presentation to ensure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of April 25, 2022, Regular Board Meeting (meeting on May 23, 2002, was cancelled due to lack of a forum)
- 6. Financial Report for April & May 2022
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- i. Biomass plant—update
- Annual meeting – Request that Dan share link for recording
iii. Lease buyout – Outlot B
- Lot 4 update – lot line adjustment after closing escrow, drainage to be completed by Kaelen Carmen
- Planning for the future – CDC office building. Kenny Quigley rental
- Site infrastructure update – what remains to be completed, Dan asked John Reed for update on roads, sewer, water, electricity
vii. Recruiting organizations to get involved with CDC – how to follow up: Scenic Byway, Eastern Madera County Founcation, Coarsegold and Yosemite Sequoia RC&Ds potential groups to contact.
viii. Rodent infestation in CDC building
- NF Community Trail System matching grant – $2,000 pledge from CDC approved by email vote
- New Business
- Fred Faysal update on water facility with Madera County
- POA status
iii. Walking Shield – http://walkingshield.org/
- Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on July 25, 2022