Agenda CDC Board Meeting 3/20/23 at 6:30
North Fork Community Development Council
This meeting will be held in person, following the CDC Annual Meeting at North Fork Rancheria Community Center, 56900 Kunugib Way, North Fork
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3-minute presentation to ensure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of February 27, 2022
- Financial Report for February 2023
- Corresponding Secretary – none/Membership Report – Donna Henderson (not present)
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- Biomass plant—update
- Legal advice re: NFCP bankruptcy
- Lot sales update
- Site infrastructure update
- Rodent infestation in CDC building – siding replacement bid from Ron Woodman, rats and mice in kitchen, cost for tenting.
- Office rental status: Offices 4 ($140/mo.) available to rent. Who can post add and follow up?
- Property Owner’s Association update
- Set date, intent and agenda for “What’s Next” meeting after Annual Meeting. Review previous community suggestions.
- Annual meeting debrief
- Board member elections
Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting is scheduled for April 24th at 5:30.