You can download the minutes at this link.
Download the financial reports for 2021 at this link.
North Fork Community Development Council Agenda of Board Meeting – February 28, 2022 5:30 p.m. via Zoom
Please note: This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom. Use the Zoom link or dial in by phone.
https://zoom.us/j/98455616896?pwd=WHJ3NzJJeTY4UC9JUVJYeGo4RUhjQT09 By phone: (669) 900-9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 984 5561 6896 Passcode: 2244
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3-minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of January 24, 2022 Regular Board Meeting
- Financial Report
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- Biomass plant—update
- Land sales
Lots 2 and 3
Lots 13, 14 and 15
- Lease buyout – Outlot B
- Lot 4 update – anything for the CDC to do?
- Annual meeting: Monday, March 21 at 5:30, virtual meeting
- Planning for the future
- New Business
- Review email votes since last meeting
- Sale of CDC office building
- Complete site infrastructure
- Elections: 6 members at large TBD
9. Organizational Reports (if time) 10. Adjournment
- Old Business
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on March 21, 2022 after the Annual Meeting
Download the latest CDC financial report using this link.
For Data Nerds!
Here is a compilation of demographic data for the North Fork Population. There are several reports combined into one, so there is some duplication of data elements. The data is for the 93643 zip code and was obtained from ESRI, a data provider that draws information from the US Census and many other governmental sources.
You can access the minutes from the meeting at this link.
Click this link to access the minutes from the meeting.
You can download the financial report for October at this link.
You can download the financial report at this link.