Agenda CDC Board Meeting 2/27/23 at 5:30
North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – February 27, 2023
5:30 p.m. via Zoom
Please note: This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Maryanne Welton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CDC Board Meeting
Time: Monday, Feb 27, 2023 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 862 1099 2961
One tap mobile
+17207072699,,86210992961#,,,,*748807# US (Denver)
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kd2pKZ5jCa
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3-minute presentation to ensure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of January 23, 2022
- Financial Reports for 2023
- Corresponding Secretary – none/Membership Report – Donna Henderson
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- Biomass plant—update
- Legal advice re: NFCP bankruptcy
- Lot sales update
- CDC building potential sale – future discussion
- Site infrastructure update – John presented budget. Any action needed?
- Rodent infestation in CDC building – siding replacement bid, rats and mice in kitchen, washer/dryer removed, holes sealed? Cost for tenting.
- Office rental status: Offices 4 ($140/mo.) and 5 ($248/mo.) ready to rent. Facebook status (did someone set up new account?) and other advertising. North Fork Boosters/Chamber. Updates and next steps.
- Property Owner’s Association update, Lot 11 included in POA? Sewer system operator.
- Set date, intent and agenda for “What’s Next” meeting after Annual Meeting. Review previous community suggestions.
- Annual meeting coordination – Monday, 3/20/23, time?, NR Rancheria Community Center, agenda, hand-outs, food by Women’s Club for $250? Advertising by Cathey Thornberg?
- Board member slate for elections – new CDC board president needed
Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting is scheduled for March 27th at 5:30.