North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – August 22, 2022
5:30 p.m. via Zoom
Please note: This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Use the Zoom link or dial in by phone.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Maryanne Welton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CDC Board Meeting
Time: Aug 22, 2022 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 874 5809 8852
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,87458098852#,,,,*644656# US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 874 5809 8852
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kuqlzokBN
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3-minute presentation to ensure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of July 25, 2022
- 6. Financial Report for July 2022
- Corresponding Secretary – none/Membership Report – Donna Henderson
- Discussion and Action Items
- Old Business
- i. Biomass plant—update
- Outlot B sale – update from John
iii. Lot sales update – Lot4 drainage to be completed by Kaelen Carmen. Lots 9 and 10 escrow closed?. Lots 2, 3, and 4 escrow Ok but need lot line adjustment.
- Potential CDC office building sale. John received rental rates from Donna.
- Site infrastructure update – John will prepare list of remaining items to be completed and potential costs.
- Rodent infestation in CDC building
vii. Fire safety at CDC building – proposal from Sierra Pest Control approved
viii. Office rental status and next steps. YSRANDD vacated offices. Central Sierra rented office 8. Update from Angeline and Jen on Facebook post?
- Lot 11 transfer to Boosters – POA fees update.
- POA status
- Social media manager
-Post minutes and other documents on Google Drive
-Post links to these documents on the cdc website
-Make a Facebook post every time we post on the website
xii. Volunteer coordinator
xiii. Walking Shield Meeting Rescheduled?
- New Business
- Maryanne gone for September meeting. Need someone to prepare and post agenda.
- Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on September 26, 2022, at 5:30.