North Fork Community Development CouncilAgenda of Regular Board Meeting –January 18, 2021
Please note: This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Use the Zoom link or dial in by phone. https://zoom.us/j/98455616896?pwd=WHJ3NzJJeTY4UC9JUVJYeGo4RUhjQT09
By phone: (669) 900-9128 US (San Jose) Meeting ID: 984 5561 6896 Passcode: 2244
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is
a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the
public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of November 23, 2020 Regular Board Meeting
- Financial Reports—December, 2020
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Presentation from County Water Officials regarding water system consolidation
- Discussion and Action Items
A. Old Business
- Biomass plant—update
- Facilities maintenance
- Sewer plant—update
- Water/road project—update; certification from County
- Lot 11 Masterplan
- Select treasurer
- Curtain burner—update
- Accounting firm for NFCDC tax preparation
- Community Shredding Day
B. New Business
- History Group: Road Signs Considerations for Mill Site – Interpretive
Signs and Willow Creek Trail
- Land Sale—Lot 19
- Possible grant money excess that could be used for the trail system per Julie Konno
10. Organizational reports 11. Adjournment
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on February 22, 2021 on zoom.