North Fork Community Development Council
Agenda of Board Meeting – June 25, 2018
5:30 p.m. at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site
1. Call to Order
2. Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
5. Approval of Minutes of May 28, 2018 Regular Board Meeting
6. Financial Reports—April and May
7. Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
8. Discussion and Action Items
a. Old Business
i. Biomass plant—update
ii. Land sales—update
iii. Budget for 2018
iv. Facilities maintenance, including bees
v. Well relief hole—update
vi. Water system acceptance and MD8A consolidation—update
vii. Ponding basin/Garray—update
viii. Sewer plant design work—update
ix. Signage on Rd. 225
b. New Business
ii. Organization day at CDC office—July?
iii. Payment of Phase 1 invoice
iv. Proposed resolution appointing Ryan Schulte as acting president of NFPC
9. Organizational Reports (if time)
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on July 23, 2018 at 5:30 pm at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site.