North Fork Community Development Council Agenda of Board Meeting – May 22, 2017
5:30 p.m. at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site
- Call to Order
- Additions to the Agenda: Items identified after preparation of the Agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote required for consideration.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comment: The first 15 minutes of each regular meeting is set aside for members of the public to comment on any item within the jurisdiction of the CDC Board, but not appearing on the agenda. Items presented under public comment may not be discussed or acted upon by the Board at this time. For items appearing on the agenda, the public is invited to comment at the time the item is called for consideration by the Board. Any person addressing the Board under public comment will be limited to a 3 minute presentation to insure that all interested parties have an opportunity to speak. Also, all persons addressing the Board must state their name and address for the record.
- Approval of Minutes of April 24, 2017 Regular Board Meeting
- Financial Report
- Corresponding Secretary/Membership Report
- Discussion and Action Items
a. Old Business
i. ii. iii. iv. v. vi. vii.
x. xi. xii.
Old fire truck
DTSC (toxic substances)—final letter
Community meeting—“Survey Monkey” groupings Washout at the well
Self Help Enterprises/Mill Compound—update/request for letter/pros
& cons of residential property Water/flooding problem in front of CDC building—update
P.G.&E. grant for removal of trees along south fork of Willow Creek between the Rec Center and CDC property—update
Water system—results of spring box water test; fencing around box
Pallet business, Forest Service, historical buildings—interest in land BRLF-designation of funds to savings
b. New Business
- EDA grant—proposal from grant writer
- Possible land purchase
9. Organizational Reports (if time) 10. Adjournment
Reminder: The next regular CDC board meeting will be on June 26 at 5:30 pm at the North Fork CDC Conference Room at the Mill Site.